※Name of product:
Constarch based Master Batch for Film Blowing (TC-102)
※Style of product:
Blendable Masterm Batch for Film Blowing
1. Consist of 70% of blobased materials, with slight scent of cornstarch
2. Such resin can be processed into finish products with adding HDPE, LDPE or any other Polyolefine resin, etc.
3. The processing temperature of them is lower than that of conventional plastic. They are easily colored and anti-static.
4. It reduces the use of petroleum-based resin and lowers the carbon emission with high performance cost ratio.
Nylon compound bag or aluminum foil bag vacuum packing, exterior paper-plastic composite bag, 25kgs/bag, ton package.
For all sorts of anti-static packing purposes, e.g. electronic product packaging, car
interior covering film, electrical application packaging, agricultural mulch film, shopping bags, T-shirt bags, document folders, filter bags, storage bags, bin bags, tear-on-roll bags, disposable gloves, table cloths, aprons and rain coast, etc.
Comon film blowing extruder, sheet extruder, bags making machine, printers, and heat sealing machines are all can be used.
1. It needs to be stored in dry environment under normal temperature. Finish using hte product soon
after it is unsealed. In case the resin is damp, it should be dried for 2 hours at 80°C before using.
2. The processing temperature will be lower 5-10°C than that of LDPE. During processing, the temperature
is correct when the corn starch fragrance can be smelled at the hopper.
※Properties and Data:
Light yellow/cylinder and round shape
Melt Flow Index
Bio Substance Content